Wednesday, April 26, 2017

GOP Lawmakers Laughed Out Loud About Prospect of Building Trump Border Wall

I don't know why, but I can't help thinking of Ceaucescu.

Laura Ingraham: One thing I know for sure, Sean, is that we have way too many people on Capitol Hill who are not on the president’s side of this. I’m talking Republicans. So I have no doubt in my mind that Donald Trump wants this wall to be built. Congress has to appropriate the money. I heard over two months ago that GOP leadership, the most senior senators on Capitol Hill, and I heard it from someone who was in the room with them, they were laughing at an idea a wall would ever get built. Out loud laughing. They were recently telling that source of mine, “Don’t worry, it’s not going to happen.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Names?

thelastenglishprince said...

Let them enjoy the mid-term election results. The POTUS will manage to leak a hit list. smile