Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sean Hannity Interviews Camille Paglia

Camille Paglia is an intellectual hero of mine.

She is a Leftist. She is NOT a Conservative. She is a Lesbian Feminist.

But she tells it like it is.

The Camille Paglia segment begins at the 1 hour, 8 minute mark (1:08).
“I’m a Democrat, and I voted for Bernie Sanders . . . But I’m committed to the reform of my party . . . I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism . . . It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood . . . There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to the New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

1 comment:

Jason in KT said...

After her helicopter ride, her portrait can be displayed with the legend "Intellectually Honest Leftist."